|+ Add opportunity|
YOHA - The Yoga of Human Achievement
(weekly on saturdays with sonic accompaniment provided by rotating artists)
w/ Lynnea Edwards (instructor), 11am
Schedule of Musicians
- 5/10 - Justin Goers (Thousand Foot Whale Claw)
- 5/17 - Shmu (Zorch)
- 5/24 - TBA
- 5/31 - Travis Weller
- 6/7 - Thor Harris (Swans)
- 6/14 - TBA
- 6/21 - Rick Reed
A 75-minute multidisciplinary practice of yoga and music explores the inner self through sound, movement, and awareness of breath. Yoga teacher Lynnea Edwards will guide you through an all-levels hatha practice, incorporating classic yogic elements like meditation and pranayama/breath work.
- BYOM – Bring Your Own Mat (only a couple free mats will be available).
- Tea will be served afterwards.
- Suggested donation: $10-$20