The Auricle Chamber
|+ Add opportunity|
Join the eargasmic Auricle Chamber for their premiere concert, featuring 21st and 20th century musical experiments and unheard works on a relaxed Sunday matinee. The Auricle Chamber, led by resident composer Stephen Ian Savage and violinist Justin Scheibel (a.k.a. Nøkken), draws its polymorphic format from the music salon, allowing the performance of works with diverse instrumentation. Concerts will be semi regular. Donations accepted at the door. Prepare your earholes!
- Krzysztof Penderecki's "Clarinet Quartet"
- Anton Webern's "Quartet, Opus 22"
- Charles Ives' "Largo"
- Arvo Pärt's "Es sang vor langen Jahren"
- Astor Piazzolla's "Milonga del Angel"
- "Histoire du Tango: Bordel 1900"
Premiere of new works
by resident composer Stephen Ian Savage
- "And Thus"
- "Stranded on Enceladus"
- "Overhead Freeway"
Works for violin soloist
- Michael Nyman's "Miserere Paraphrase"
- Matthew Peterson's "Näcken"
- Brian Satterwhite "Vocalise"
- Karoline Leal, Viola
- Ricardo Chaves Cordero, Saxophone
- Silvia Cruz Ugalde, Piano
- Felicia Kim, Piano
- James Burch, Cello