|+ Add opportunity|
7 actors. 28 characters. 5 flashlights. Hundreds of lightbulbs. Fratricide. Insanity. Revenge. A meta-theatrical comical-tragical take on the Bard's most classic classic. (Probably best not to wear white).
Running Friday April 22-Monday May 9 at The Museum of Human Achievement.
RSVP required: visit [www.presentcompanytheatre.com (http://www.presentcompanytheatre.com/ here]
- Directed by Stephanie Carll.
- Featuring Joseph Garlock, Judd Farris, Amber Quick, Samuel Grimes, Trevor Bissell, Hannah Adrian, and Reagan Tankersly. :Lighting Design by Patrick Anthony.
- Costumes by Emily Jean Gilardi and Liza Feldkamp.
- Fight Choreography by Joseph Garlock.
- Set and Sound Design by Stephanie Carll.
- Stage Managed by Emily Rankin and Lindsay Scarbrough.
Promoting the philosophy of ACCESSIBLE ART, admission is FREE. A suggested $25 donation supports the artists and event.
Sponsored by the City of Austin Cultural Arts Division, the Austin Creative Alliance, Eastside Lumber & Decking, RealmBuild, Miller Blueprint, and Lumiere Tintype.
This project is funded and supported in part by the City of Austin through the Economic Development Department/Cultural Arts Division believing an investment in the Arts is an investment in Austin's future. Visit Austin at nowplayingaustin.com (http://nowplayingaustin.com/) .