|+ Add opportunity|
On January 20, 2017, D*n*ld J. Tr*ump will solemnly swear to execute the office of President of the United States. Come swear solemnly in response on the night before! Cathartic and a call to action, this screening of avant-garde films will address the future political landscape in ways both playful and incisive. ERC's program affirms creativity as a vital and necessary response in the face of lies, corporate greed, bigotry and willful ignorance.
- True Believer, 2016, Tom Kalin, 5
- Drumpf and Steak, 2017, Martha Colburn, 1
- Drumpf and Boss, 2017, Martha Colburn, 1
- Very Nice, Very Nice, 1961, Arthur Lipsett, 7
- July 8th, 2016, 2016, Jason Halprin, 4
- Stupidity, 2016, Bryan Boyce, 1 ("Donald Trump speaks his truth.")
- Pearl Pistols, 2016, Kelly Gallagher, 3
- A Game to Practice Getting Comfortable with Tear Gas, 2016, Christina Battle, 1
- Situation 8, 2016, John Lucas and Claudia Rankine, 11
- Forty Years, 2016, Irene Lusztig, 12
- After Bertolt Brecht’s “The Interrogation of the Good.”, 2012, Esteban DelValle, 2
- Semiotics of Islam, 2015, Fouzia Najar, 7
- + surprises!