From MoHA Wiki
|+ Add opportunity|
Welcome to Games Y’all’s first Digital Do-si-do!!🤠 Let’s celebrate spring by freshening up each others desktop backgrounds! If you’ve got a bee in your bonnet for cool art and new friends, saddle up! Sign up by 4/22, submit on 5/27.
- Friday April 22- Sign up deadline. Add text to your wishlist to inspire your dream desktop background.
- Friday April 29- Do-si-do! We’ll tell you who you’re making a desktop background for and what their prompt is. Interpret your prompt however you wish - get literal, get abstract, get along little doggies!
- Friday May 27- Post what you made in the digital-do-si-do channel and tag your partner!
- Share your favorite text excerpts in your wishlist whether that be fun sayings, lyrics, tv quotes, even tweets!
- Try to keep quotes short! The more open ended the prompt the more creative your partner can get.
- Desktop backgrounds can be made in any software that inspires you - just export as a .png or take a screenshot when you’re done.
☁️🌵Swing your Partner🌵☁️
- Howdy Y’all! This channel is shared between the Fantastic Arcade and The Museum of Human Achievement Discord Servers so game devs and artists can hang out and make stuff together.
- We’re using Connections Bot, which has some quirks. Emoji reactions are turned off, but other features seem to work fine. Let us know if anything seems funky.
❔🛠Guides and Tools🛠❔
- Backgrounds can be made using any medium, but should be submitted as a .png file type
- Ideal image resolution is 1920x1200 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Keep your file size under 8MB
- Sign up using SneakySanta: https://sneakysanta.com/invite.aspx?i=982a14a7
- To Join, enter your email, your name (with your discord username!) when signing up!
- On the top right side, click “Add Wishlist Item”
- Add the text of your choice under “item description” (If you want to link to the full text/song there is an option to add a web address!)
- You’ll receive an email Friday April 29th from SneakySanta letting you know who you got!
- We’re here for a good time, keep it friendly and positive. When in doubt, read the #rules.
- Don’t leave your partner hanging!